Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wikipedia-Feb 29

I read the articles that were on here and while I think that is great for people to be able to share things and help others it is hard to trust. Anyone can go on here and comment and edit things on this website. I think that it is good so that people can help others and inform people of things in a manner that is for the most part and on there for the right reason but you also have to see that it can be edited. People can put up false and not credited information and it is hard to tell what is true and what is not if you do not know what you are looking for.
It discussed that someone had gotten on a messed with other peoples machines and that is not right people should not be able to do that and then change their information in hope of not getting caught for what they have done. I think that it is a very good source for quick information. I do not think that it is credible because it can be edited so it is always opened up for error. I think it can be credible only when a credible source is allowed to edit it and not just anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment