Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dr.Christie's Website-March 1

This was actually a really cool website to look at explore because this lady has a lot of really good information for teachers. She hasa section called Educational Technology. She is very informative and helpful on the things she has done and experienced. She gives you information of who can help you accomplish activities in classroom through technology. She has things for art, photography, articles, technology that is emerging that can be used in the classroom, just to give you ideas. She has spreadsheet, podcasts, researching tools, instant messaging, just everything that you could want to know and more about the internet and how you can use it in your classroom. This is also a personal website for her and what she is doing.
I would definitely use this website in the future I actually bookmarked it to my computer because although I think that I am pretty good with computers and what they have to offer She has some really good ideas that I know I could use and learn something from!

No comments:

Post a Comment