Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Podcast From Fall- Feb 15

I listened to The podcast on the use of technology in the classroom and South Alabama in general and also the podcast on You Tube. The girls that talked about technology in the classroom I thought the girls did a good job of discussing what we use in the classroom and then gave specific examples of how it was used. The only critique I have about it is that they chose to talk about Foliotek which is a very controversial subject and confusing subject for a lot of students. They did not seem to know much more about it than anyone else so I feel like they could have left that part out!
The youtube podcast was good. I thought that the group did a good job explaining what it was and what it had to offer. nIthink they did a good job of explaining how it can be educational and just fun. The only thing was that it was very short and each person did not speak very long. In general I thought that they were both very good and I would not change a whole lot about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment