Sunday, April 19, 2009

-April 19

I listened to the podcasts and I think that there are definitely some things that need to be changed or improved on some and some things that are great. I listened to my groups podcast and thought that we had a lot of good information that we provided and that of course people could go look up and find more about on their own but I think that we could have gone a little more in depth with the topics and given a little more information. It was weird hearing myself recorded and talking about these things with my group. I think that one group talked about things that were not for free but they were still helpful websites. Although we were trying to keep everything free I think that some parents and teachers will pay money for something that is going to help their child or student learn. So the pro is that they are still great websites and the con is that is costs money. I also listened to a podcast that very short. Compared to the others I listened to it just seemed very short but it was to the point. I think that the group could have gone a little more in depth with their subject to take up time and to also give a little more information. They did give the information that was required though.

No comments:

Post a Comment